Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, December 7, 2012

Clear Plastic Cosmetic Bags

It's Show and Tell Time!

This is not a paid advertisement - it's just a review of one of my favorite things.
This in one of those things that I am grateful for because it contains small items in a place where I can see them and get to them as I want or need them.
 
clear plastic cosmetic bags
 
I don't have a certain brand, I just get what looks like something I'd want and use ..., and, of course, isn't to expensive.
 
 These little items aren't just left in the bottom of my handbag getting thrashed around.  They are contained in something I can see thru so I can find what I need quite quickly.
 
 (Do you see that little tool in there? That little tool is one of my favorite things too.)
 
 
I have one for note/name cards when I do family history work.
 
 
See thru containers is definitely a thing I like. I'm a visual kinda girl.
 
I keep the clear plastic bags from purchased bedding and use it to store things too.
What more can I say - - - I love clear storage containers ...
 
I love that I can see right in to know for sure what is inside without having to lift the lid and look.
I know this favorite item is very much like some of my previous favorite items. Most of my scrapbooking and crafting containers are see thru - here, here, and here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...