Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Peach and Gold Tones

These colors always catch my eye.  This lovely setting from Style Me Pretty is beautiful.  I do love the look ... the backdrop, the cake, the color ....




And the favors are perfect - cookies wrapped in assorted peach and gold fabrics, displayed on white or gold tiers. 



These colors seem to be ever popular for more than just my eye.  They show up quite often.  Here is a board from The Finer Things using those, or similar color tones.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...