Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Cute Quilts

Just look at this quilt I saw on Pinterest - Isn't it sweet?!?!?!

This one is from Pinterest too.  I really like strips.

And one more from Pinterest - more strips.


Red Pepper Quilts is a quilting blog with some awesome quilts like these next three -



Red Pepper Quilts also has an Etsy shop where she sells quilts and patterns.


There are so many cute quilts out there!
I think I should try my hand at making one.  I'll add it to my TO DO list!!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...