Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Fun Activities for the Kids

Maybe something from this post will be a fun thing to do on a rainy day.

These are some cute little sock buddies that look easy to make and fun to play with. 
This idea is just a 4x6 card I had in my paper files, but don't know where it came from.
 
-----

Is a science project something you enjoy?  Here are a couple fun things to do.

I don't know where this first page came from, but notice the Crayola on the lower corner of the page with the page number and CK above it.  Does that mean anything to anyone?

-----

 This next trick comes from a page from a Family Fun November 2008 magazine


-----

I hesitated putting these in because of all of the words and so few pictures, but I decided that someday, somewhere, sometime, someone might find them useful.
From Parents February 1986 magazine
 
 


 
-----
 
and from Parents September 1986 comes these fun rainy day activities
 
 
 
 
 


-----

 One last thing - paper bag gargoyles might be a fun activity for a rainy day.
From the October 2006 Family Fun magazine
Imagine your children posing for these fun bags and printing and cutting out their own features instead of using some from magazines.
 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...