Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

White Rooms


I wish I could see each of these rooms in person to really know what they look like.
All white can seem so pale to me, but some of these are so lovely.


 From The Loev Shack(I did spell it correctly), comes this



and this - with a touch of pink.



-----

I love the white and wood combos like these -

From Living Beautifully



-----

from Hooked on Houses

Tracery Interiors Lake House Alabama dining rm

-----

From Country Living

white living room

-----

White on White Rooms at Ellen Ellis Designs



-----
 
seen on Pinterest
 
Pinned Image
 
-----

Quite simple and clean look from Solo Thais




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...