Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Serving Tables and Areas

Lovely serving areas that help create the mood.
Complete with those yummy colors. Ruffled


--
Great idea for the plates! Green Wedding Shoes - a favorite wedding.

--
Drawers on the serving table...drawers on the wall...drawers however you like them at The Nesting Place

--
This was a fun look. Then I saw that the chair had a cake on it...that is pretty tricky...not sure I could actually do that. A serving chair? Green Wedding Shoes

--
Americana or Country look at Green Wedding Shoes

--

--
Love this Look from Ruffled

--
Stumps for tiers Green Wedding Shoes

--
Simple, ribbon or fabric draped in back. Green Wedding Shoes

--
More ribbon or fabric strips hung in the background. Ruffled

--
I kinda like this! Serving it up sweet HERE!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...