Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, March 25, 2013

Picnics and Parties

Here are a couple cute looks worth saving for later.

I love using boxes instead of plates for serving food ... this look is from JDC
I tried boxes once (here) and really had some fun with it, and helped with another (here).



-----

Here's a salad served in berry boxes.
From Thoughtfully Simple
(check it out to see where to purchase them)




-----
If you wanna see a little more about berry boxes check this out.
And learn how to make a similar look using a paper plate here.
A few ideas can be found at this post -  they used bowls to serve the picnic food in - so cute. I love the look, though it would be a bit more spendy to purchase enough cute bowls for a large crowd.

-----
Fun jean vase covers from Something Green
I love the colors used here!
I love the outdoor dining!
... this whole look is adorable ...
-----

SaveSaveSaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...