Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Box Lunches for a Picnic

We made some fun box lunches for a great group of women - I thought I'd share the look. 
Many ideas were found online, and we put them together to create our own look.


We found the boxes HERE.
The recipe for the wraps (wrapped in wax paper squares and tied with bakers twine) were from HERE.  We changed them up a bit by using some spinach wraps and tomato wraps as well as whole wheat wraps.  Mmmm good!
Fresh fruit was served in containers from HERE.
Celophane bags with homemade treats.
Izze drinks from Costco.
Brightly colored plastic ware from Wal-mart.
Paper straws purchased a while ago from Amazon.
Bakers twine from a previous Pick Your Plum sale.
We added our own homemade tags with special messages.

SaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...