Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Family Room Beauty

Nice chair at the ends of the table - great chairs for my game/puzzle table, and comfy for when we need more seating in the family room.  
This look was found on Sarah Richardson Designs


--
Been wondering how to stack my blankets in the family room instead of hanging them on a quilt rack.  This large bench / shelf / drawer / tray is a good look. 
It reminds me of Princess and a Pea.  
Found this look on pinterest.
Merci Ginette
--
 This bench is from Indulgy - I really like the look of it, but I can't help but think that the legs would eventually break off if used as a bench.  It would be a lovely blanket bench though - stack my blankets on that!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...