Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Oh the things people Think ..., and Do ..., and Create ...





image from A Curious Mind


There was some thinking going on with
these next projects -

wire waste basket + tier + knob =
IMG_1253-1IMG_1295-1
---

And from This Was A What?!
 This

becomes this



or this



 ---

I'll never look at a rug the same way again -
Striped Rug Pillows from Martha Stewart
I think they look great on the patio furniture or on the lawn for a picnic! How about on a bale of hay or straw?

8 Fave DIY Projects for July

---

Here is a great outdoor bench from BHG to put them on.

Budget-Friendly Bench

---


Beads are not just for stringing - didn't know that until now!
This comes from The Artful Parent

Melted Bead Suncatcher DIY Baby Mobile

They are for melting too!

Melted Bead Suncatcher DIY Baby Mobile



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...