Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Oh the things people Think ..., and Do ..., and Create ...





image from A Curious Mind


There was some thinking going on with
these next projects -

 
wire waste basket + tier + knob =
 
IMG_1253-1IMG_1295-1
 
---
 
And from This Was A What?!
 
 This

 
becomes this



or this



 ---

I'll never look at a rug the same way again -
Striped Rug Pillows from Martha Stewart
I think they look great on the patio furniture or on the lawn for a picnic! How about on a bale of hay or straw?

8 Fave DIY Projects for July

---

Here is a great outdoor bench from BHG to put them on.

Budget-Friendly Bench

---

Apartment Therapy shares a great way to create more livable space.
I think this is awesome! 

012113_ba1.jpg012113_ba3.jpg
012113_playroomafter.jpg
Awesome huh!

---

Beads are not just for stringing - didn't know that until now!
This comes from The Artful Parent

Melted Bead Suncatcher DIY Baby Mobile

They are for melting too!

Melted Bead Suncatcher DIY Baby Mobile



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...