Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Centerpieces

A natural and almost woodsy look from Green Wedding Shoes

What do I love about this look?
So many things, like:

the natural color with the pop of color, in this case a deep purple,
 the burlap and linen look,
 the softness of the lovely lace,
twine or yarn wrapped bottles adding a beautiful and personalized color scheme,
scattered flowers and greenery,
wood slices and heart shaped stones,
pom pom yarn bunched and draped around the table,
... it appeals to me ...
 
 
yarn wrapped vases
 
centerpieces
 
centerpieces
 
 ---

I haven't stopped lovin' the look of bottles
like these from Green Wedding Shoes

multiple colored vases

 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...