Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Gold and Glitter, Flowers and Leaves


We have enjoyed seeing the beautiful colors of the leaves in Seattle this fall, but they are almost gone. 

Shimmering glittery gold or silver, bronze and copper look lovely on these leaves (pinned here).
DIY this glittery leaf garland for fall.
A lovely look for fall.

--

I saw this shiny bouquet(and pinned it) and wondered what it really would look like ..., it could be beautiful for fall or winter. 
Just spray baby's-breath gold or silver.

Curious - Spray paint baby's breath gold & silver for decorations- engagement party, bridal shower, or weddings.
Lovely!
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...