Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Tags

These tags are so sweet! From Two Shades of Pink
      
Here are some tags with cute color - they include snowflakes, but those could become doilies quite easily.  From Paper, Scissors, and SuperHeroes

From Creature Comforts comes this cute packaging idea.  The tags add simple color and style to this bag.  It's a great way to add the colors of the special occasion.
There is an Etsy shop  - Owlbot - with cute tags (I'm not affiliated in anyway - just like the look).  The tags may not be as cute as the paper used to wrap the stacks and the yarn used to tie them.  So cute.  Each tag wrapped in some cute colorful paper and tied with some cute colorful yarn would be a great overall look.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...