Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, November 16, 2012

Amazon

It's Show and Tell Time!

This is not a paid advertisement - it's just a review of one of my favorite things.
This in one of those things that I am grateful for because it makes shopping so much easier.

Yip! On line shopping at Amazon.com is a great thing in my life.
(Really, you probably guessed that by now, because of how often I mention it when I talk about my favorite things.)

I use Amazon quite often and find it very helpful, especially since I live in a rural area that requires much travel time to get to a city large enough to have the variety of stores necessary to complete my shopping needs. 

It doesn't replace all of my shopping needs, but it does help, especially when I need to purchase gifts to send away.  I do purchase the Prime Membership and have saved on shipping costs even with the price of the membership.  Gotta Love It!

Thank You Amazon!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...