Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, April 1, 2013

A Favorite Thing

 
This is not a paid advertisement - it's just a review of
 
one of my favorite things
 
-  latex gloves  -
 
great for de-boning chicken or turkey,
 
 
 
mixing meatloaf and shaping meat balls,
kneading bread or biscuits,
and working with any other messy foods that leave your hands feeling icky.
 
 
Of course they are great for house cleaning and I use them for changing my husbands bandage/dressing over his Hickman line.
 
I do not however, use gloves when washing dishes.  I don't mind getting my hands wet - I just don't like getting them greasy or sticky with dough.  It's so nice to pull off those gloves and still have clean hands.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...