Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Baby Quilt

Look what we created!
We are not exactly what you'd call seamstresses...,
and if you looked closely at the stitches you'd probably let out a shriek similar to what you would on Halloween night...,  that was the trickiest part...,
but, it did turn out somewhat like I'd hoped.  It was so fun to pick out the fabric in the store and come home and create the look I was hoping for...,
I did have help with this from a couple of my girls.
We learned a few things as we went along..., so the next time it shouldn't be as tricky for us.

We would have loved some rosettes here and there, but the baby would not appreciate them, so we left them off.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...