Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Wedding Decor

This wedding is inspired by Anne of Green Gables, and I love that movie.  We have seen it a few times - though it's been awhile.  I think we better watch it again.   Anyway, these are some great wedding decorations I found from Green Wedding Shoes

First picture is the wedding cakes and the lovely cloth they are on and even lovelier canopy surrounding them.  A sweet and peaceful look. The colors are delightful too.


This mini individual carrot cake is a rather cute idea too. 


Here are some hoops with lace, hung from the trees - they add a special look as the sun shines on and through them. 


Possibly my favorite of the event is the centerpiece - candlesticks topped with teacups filled with candles.  I would love to see this lit up in the evening.  I might add a few tea lights on the wood platform they are on so that it would help the tea cups glisten a bit more.  I guess I'd have to see if it really worked.  It is awesome in my mind, but not always do things turn out the way my mind views them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...