Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, June 29, 2012

Food Stuff

This looked like something fun to make and eat.
We did try them and they were good.  We've made them a couple times in fact. 
From Sweet Pea's Kitchen
I'd like to try this Coconut French Toast from Inspired by Charm. He says it's easy - "Just make french toast as you normally would. After dipping the bread into your egg mixture dip it into a plate of shredded coconut, then put it on your griddle. It's that simple! I also added a drop of coconut extract to my egg mixture to really bring out the flavor." 

And these Hashbrown Waffles, also from Inspired by Charm
(He doesn't share the recipe in this post, but says he will later)

How about some french fries and ketchup?  These cute things are from Bake at 350.  Don't they look great?  She tells you how she does it.
These Turkey Ranch Club Wraps from Skinny Moms Kitchen looks so delicious.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...