Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, December 14, 2012

A Calendar - Family Celebrations

It's Show and Tell Time!

A review of one of my favorite things.
 
Family Calendar
with birthdays and weddings of everyone in the family - beginning with my parents, but also including my grandparents.  It also includes Christmas and a few other special holidays.


My dad creates this calendar every year for each of his children and married grandchildren. I keep it beside my computer so that I can see it daily because I love to be reminded of the reason to celebrate these special people in our lives.  It doesn't always lead me into action, but it does always lead me into grateful thought. 
I love that my father takes the time to do this each year and gives one to me.  I love him and my mother.  They are awesome people.


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...