Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sliders, Pitas, Sandwiches, Wraps


SLIDERS:
Garden Sliders recipe at BHG


Meatball Sliders recipe at BHG


Lobster Sliders recipe at foodandwine.com


Ham and Cheese Sliders recipe at The Girl Who Ate Everything


Pulled pork or beef sliders. This image is from Mr. Food for Pulled Brisket Sliders.


Mini Burgers from Casa Veneracion


I like the look of this display of sliders. Hostess With the Mostess


Beet Sliders. No Photo of the sliders is available, but there is a video with Guy Fieri at Gatsby's where they make these things.
Our family watched that episode of Diners, Drive ins, and Dives a while ago and I thought it sounded like a great idea and wanted to try it. I found this recipe from foodnetwork.com today, hoping that next year (beet season) I'll try them.


PITAS
Recipe for this yummy looking Pita Bread at Annie's Eats

And for Whole Wheat Pita Bread here



SANDWICHES
Grilled Cheese Sloppy Joe from Grilled Cheese Social


Chicken Salad Crescent Rolls from My Recipes


California Sandwiches or Wraps from Ezra Pound Cake



WRAPS
Chicken Tortilla Wraps


Recipe here:

4 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
4 boiled eggs
2 celery stalks, chopped
4 green onions, chopped
Miracle Whip
Romaine Lettuce
butter
flour tortillas

Mix chicken, eggs, celery, onions, and enough Miracle Whip to make the mixture moist to your liking. Lay out tortilla and spread with butter. Lay one leaf of lettuce down on top the tortilla. Put desired amount of chicken mixture over the lettuce. Roll up. Poke with pick to hold if desired. Serve cold of course.
(This recipe makes several wraps. I made four and had more than half of the mixture left over. The wraps in the photo shown have two leaves of lettuce, because I like it that way!)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...