Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, October 10, 2013

It's a rock!

Have A GRATEFUL HEART Thursday

We were walking to the car on one of our last days together (before leaving for stem cell transplant) and I looked down to the ground as I stepped off our cement onto our gravel in our parking/driveway and noticed this heart very clear and pronounced. 



It sparkled and caught my attention so clearly that I thought it was a bead or something man made and wondered what might have broken leaving this heart laying on the gravel.

I was so surprised when I picked it up to find that it was a rock.

Having watched the Disney movie A Bugs Live years ago, I can see Flick giving Dot a rock and hear Dot telling Flick, using a tone of voice that implied that she thought Flick was crazy,  

"It's a rock!" 

Pixar Planet Disney 1001 pattes bug life


He tried to explain to her the importance of that rock or what it represented, but she didn't seem to get it.  

Then later in the movie Dot lovingly gives Flick a rock in his time of need - his need to feel loved and of worth.

Pixar Planet Disney 1001 pattes bug life

(A Bugs Life images from here)


Well, this rock was given in a time of need - making me feel loved.

It's a rock!

 It's a heart!
No matter how you turn it, it's a special heart I found right where I needed it one morning.

  

 


It's my Grateful Heart!



 
It brought me great joy!


This heart now rests in my hutch with other special keepsakes - a visual reminder of LOVE from ABOVE.

 

Definition of joy (n) from the Bing Dictionary

joy
 [ joy ]   
 
  1. great happiness: feelings of great happiness or pleasure, especially of an elevated or spiritual kind
  2. something that brings happiness: a pleasurable aspect of something or source of happiness
  3. enjoy something: to delight in something
Synonyms: happiness, delight, pleasure, enjoyment, bliss, ecstasy, elation, joyfulness, thrill, gladness, exultation, rapture

 

It's only the 3rd week of my Grateful Heart posts, but I must say that I am really enjoying these.  The post itself isn't what I am enjoying, but the things I think of and write daily are really making a difference in the way I feel.
 
I decided to keep a page in my planner to write on when something happens that I think is worthy of note.  Each time I write something I have looked at some of the other things I previously wrote and it reminds me of the joyful moments that fill a day.
 
I can see more clearly the hand of the Lord in my life and in the lives of my loved ones.  I am so glad that I began this Grateful Heart journey. 
 
 
These posts for A Grateful Heart are bringing me much joy!
I look forward to the many joyful moments to come.

 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...