Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, October 11, 2013

Pumpkin Upholstery

 
I saw this at Creative Co-op
 
 
 
 
This looks like the fabric from the first sofa and love seat we purchased many years ago.

Here it is, with one of our sons enjoying it's comfort (about 26 years ago).


 
 This sofa and love seat is still in our play room, but feeling not quite a comfy as it used to be.  I keep threatening to get rid of it - but it's so hard to do. Maybe I'll have to make pumpkins out of it!?!?!?
 
Way to re-purpose a sofa!
Do you have a sofa that is waiting for a new life?
Or maybe just some upholstery left from some furniture you recovered? 
 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...