Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Saturday, October 12, 2013

CRAFTED (not carved) PUMPKINS

This is a cute twine or string pumpkin that can fit most any décor.
It comes from LilyBean.
 
Twinepumpkin3
 
Love the Look!

She also shares this look -
chenille crafted pumpkins from Sew Sweet Vintage

Sewsweetvintage

These are cute too!
or Too Cute!

Here is one more cute look she shares.

Theoldwhitehousepumpkin

They are all so awesome!

And just yesterday I posted about a pumpkin made from upholstery - scroll down to see it or click here.

Who needs a pumpkin patch in the garden with these awesome crafted pumpkins?

Happy Decorating!
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...