Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, May 2, 2013

DIY Moroccan Lanterns & Party Decor

Make your own Moroccan lantern like these from Second Chances
This looks like a terrific way to repurpose old vases and jewelry and ...
She goes through each one and tells what she used to create each look
She made these for a church party they had
here is one lit up
She has a post showing the décor for the evening, here
I love this close up shot
I'm guessing they had a lot of fun!
 ------------

Here is another DIY Moroccan lantern - learn how from Design Sponge



SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Moroccan Medina Lighting is a maker and retailer of indoor and outside beautiful lighting apparatuses for all business and private applications. Moroccan lighting, Moroccan crystal fixtures, Mosque Chandeliers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...