Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Bottles, Jars, Flowers - Still a Great Combo

Ever so lovely Style Me Pretty


This is a pretty collection! It looks like there could be name cards hanging on the vases. Do the guests pick up their flowers, take them to their table (adding decor and eliminating assigned seats) and then take them home (as their favor)? Cool! Once Wed



From a wedding somewhere???


This collection is found at Eat Drink Chic


Rebecca Newport


Style Me Pretty


Weddingbee


Just add frames for this look. Wallflowers DIY at Amuse Bouche


Bottles are available from Luna Bazaar and Amazon sells from them too. (haven't compared prices) Each color has about 7 different styles of bottles.


Painted bottles and single color flowers or berries at (I think I like the berries more than the jars) P is for Party


There are some blue jars and flowers on this post too.

Surprise! These bottle flowers are quite creative! How to at Paul Murray
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...