Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Frames

This large frame with the girls photo op is fun. It came from Style Me Pretty


Ribbons and Frames snippet and ink


Frames hung on ladders - closest I can come to where it can be found is here


Frames with jars of flowers. Ruffled


Outdoor decor - frames of glass only, hanging from their ranch entrance gate (or whatever it's called). Green Wedding Shoes There is some sort of decor on the glass of the side frames. The night shot taken the opposite direction is great too!



Love the frame and jars with flowers, and mirror on the lattice at Green Wedding Shoes. This is one of my favorite weddings - it pops up in several posts.


This is an awesome frame!


Frames Backdrop Green Wedding Shoes

I still don't know where I found these, but I like the collection.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...