Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Wrappin' it up!

This is really cute. Need to use up some scrapbooking paper so you can buy some more? Oh, did I just say that?
From Older and Wisor

This blogspot has a post with 50 More Giftwrapping Ideas. And I didn't see any of the same wraps I have here. (well, except for the two I'm posting right now.) Here are a couple of those ideas




Wrap with a pattern paper. It's a similar look to brown bag paper. Ucreate

Or use the pattern paper as tissue in a bag. So cute!



Confetti wrapped Oh Party



Brown paper and yarn (or just boxes of any color and yarn) from HERE



Maps imigfave



Fabric Wrap from the haystack needle



Or hey, a piece of clothing a subtle revelry



Cute tags idea from Two Shades of Pink



And more from Two Shades of Pink
Love the textures she created here with her Natural + Vintage wraps



Beautiful. There are a couple other wraps, a little more simple on this site too. LaurieAnna's Vintage Home



Burlap as the wrap. I've seen some that is kind of sloppy looking, but this is nicely done. From Warfield Ninjas



Or Burlap Bags Etsy



Oh yes! Don't forget the Newspaper Print for wrapping!
From Blissfully Content
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...