Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

This and That Decor

Mossy hanging decor. Ruffled


I like this look! Pinterest (Not where I originally saw it, but the only place I can find it now.)


I love the cloth on the pedestal table (don't know where I found it, sorry! But it's too pretty to leave it out. I'll keep watching for it.)


Best Day Ever from Green Wedding Shoes


A bowling pin creates a look of it's own here at Green Wedding Shoes


What a fun set up! Notice the fish! Fern and Feather


Tassels on bottles, table front, and balloon. From 100 Layer Cake

More balloons (Geronimo balloons) and tassels at Emmaline Bride


Candy Dots paper used as decor at A Thoughtful Place
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...