Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Japanese Washi Nativity


I saw this a few years ago and loved it.  It was over $300.00 so I never bought it, but every once in a while I wonder if I could make one myself.  I'm afraid I'd get too frustrated because I'd want it to be perfect, and perfect isn't easy for me ..., and I would spend way too many hours trying to create it.  I just wanna save the look though ... I keep thinking that someday ... ?  
This year ..., still loving it ..., I googled it again and found one sold HERE at Ebay for the winning bid of over five hundred dollars.  Oh, why do I love the expensive things?
 
---
 
I also found this framed Washi Nativity from Crafty With The Pennies, and I suppose I could make this one in a lot less time. 
 
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...