Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Merry Christmas!

“I believe in Christianity as I believe that the sun has risen: not only because I see it, but because by it I see everything else.”
 

---

image from HERE
---

A Babe, born in Bethlehem

The Christmas season is a time to celebrate the priceless gift of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. His birth, which we commemorate during this season, is more than the symbol of a holiday. He is the Son of God, the Redeemer of all mankind, the King of kings, the Prince of Peace, and our joy and salvation. This Christmas season will have greater meaning as we seek to follow His example and live His teachings.

---

Click on the link to watch and listen to a beautiful music video
O Come, Emmanuel 
The Piano Guys
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...