Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, January 7, 2013

A Beautiful Room

This is lovely - from House of Turquoise 
the colors seem so relaxing, the soft blue (is it robin egg or??) and the khaki or wicker color and the white ... lovely with the crystal and the gold on the chandelier. 
I often wonder how I would feel living in a house with such colorful walls.  Would I feel the same as I feel when I see it in a photo?  Maybe I'll have to try it sometime.

Mark D. Sikes Interior Design

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...