Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Pretty Stuff

This pretty display is from Avant Couture Events Wedding Blog


Great pinterest boards too!  Check them out here.
Each board focuses on a color or a theme - lovely.
I have not yet clicked into any of the boards there because I know it will take a while to get thru them, but just looking at her page of boards is inspiring.
Not all of her boards are about weddings, but the majority are.  Take a look when you get a chance ..., I'm going to ..., more than once I'm sure!

 ----


Another pretty display of hankies, from Style Me Pretty



----

This is a pretty way to display a menu.
From Wedding Bells



----

Find 20 of the Prettiest Spring Boutonnieres
from Chic Vintage Brides







-----

These hearts are so ...,  pretty!  Shabby Chic Pretty!
From Stitching Fingers




----


Here is another lovely bouquet atop a suitcase.
From The Flower Bride




----

A lovely bouquet with a beaded swag, from Project Wedding




----

Pretty is an understatement for most of these images today.

SaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...