Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What Makes You Smile?

We've all heard that
a smile is contagious! 
Well, here is a smile I saw
that made me smile.
When I awoke in the morning and looked at the jars we had completed the previous evening I found the top of this jar dried as happy as can be. 
CAN YOU SEE IT?
Two big brown eyes, a tiny off-centered nose, and a great big smile.
There it was ... staring me in the face ... wishing me a great and a
HAPPY DAY!
I love canning!
 I love to see the finished product in my pantry! It does make me smile!

 
We all love to eat the finished product throughout the year!
Home preserved fruit is so much better than store bought!
For our family it is well worth the effort!
Do you love to can?  Does it make you smile?
Here is wishing you
a great and a
HAPPY DAY!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...