Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Backdrops and More

This great backdrop and some flowers in a box is from Elizabeth Anne Designs


-----

This backdrop is a fun look - from Green Wedding Shoes

-----

Here we have a lace tablecloth backdrop and a great outdoor lounge area from Ruffled


-----

Another backdrop - from Celebrating Everyday Life - it's a shower curtain and it looks good!


-----

Look at this wrapped tree - kinda fun!  From HERE


-----
 
Here is a great looking fabric backdrop from Kara's Party Ideas


-----

Here is a bright and colorful party from Kara's Party Ideas.
It's a cheery candy shop for sure.


-----

Here are some tassels that will catch your eye for sure - from Home Decor Products




That look is very much like this look


-----

Seeing spots?  Circles everywhere at this wedding from Style Me Pretty
This, to me, makes a great birthday look. 
I couldn't leave out the last photo here, with the polka dot hanky in the man's suit pocket - cute stuff. 
 
 
 

 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...