Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's Party Time Again

Whatever the occasion, party time is a great time.  
No matter how many times we see a great party, there is still another great one out there.

~~~~~

A great night time party can be found at The Purple Pug
Of course I love the tent or canopy and the glow in the dark things are great.






~~~~~

I have not seen this done, but if I do a night time party I wanna remember to try glow sticks in balloons like this I found on google search.  Or maybe little LED lights would work.



 ~~~~~

The Hungry Catepillar made of balloons from HERE



~~~~~

Speaking of a hungry catepillar - check out Hello Naomi for her cute party.

~~~~~

There are a few train parties out there in blogland too!
Here is one from Hostess With The Mostess



and this from nickwilljack


-----

Here is a great look from Little Miss Parties


-----

Kommunicated has a cute little gold fish favor bag and other fun ideas in her fishing party post.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...