Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, November 23, 2012

A Handy Tool

It's Show and Tell Time!

This is not a paid advertisement - it's just a review of one of my favorite things.
This in one of those things that I am grateful for because it is so useful and takes up very little space and isn't too heavy to carry around.

little blue pocket knife/tool I keep in my bag

Now that I take a look at it, I see that it is a Leatherman Micra.
It was a gift many years ago from a company my husband deals with.  It became mine, and I've cherished it ..., okay, maybe not cherished in the true sense of the word, but I've kept it in my bag and used it many times. You can see how much the paint has worn off in the photos below.


I like the scissors (instead of pliers on most Leatherman's).


I like the knife too.  We use this often when we traveled with hungry children in the car and we needed to cut an apple (or whatever) into wedges to share. 


A great little device to carry around for those needy moments.

Funny thing - I had to remove it when I entered the building for jury duty several weeks ago.  I didn't want them to take it, because I was afraid I wouldn't get it back. (You know, I often forget things, and I didn't want to forget to pick it up on my way out.)  Luckily I did remember!  Happy day!


 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...