Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, November 23, 2012

ThanksGiving

Our Thanksgiving was Great!
This year I even got to decorate the table like I had hoped.
Usually I have to fit so much food on the table that I cannot use centerpieces.
 
 
Using tiers helped things fit better. 
There are rules to setting a table - someone somewhere made those up - but for us ..., we just put things on the table so they would fit and be easily accessible. 
I didn't buy anything new for this, I was able to pull things from other areas to place on our table and create a pretty tablescape.  Oh, I lied - I bought the table cloth, which is a piece of brown linen fabric.
 
 
The glasses / goblets were a Christmas gift from my mother many years ago. Fun to use!
The plates were something I found many years ago - after Christmas sales.
 

Notice the little bowls of green - our favorite jello salad - placed in individual bowls so it didn't need to take up space in the center of the table.

 
We had a great day with family - half of us - we missed the other half!
 
Now we can keep this ThanksGiving spirit in our hearts as we travel on to Christmas.
Love it!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...