Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Advent Calendars

Now we'll be thinking about getting the Christmas stuff out - one of the first things on our minds could be an Advent Calendar.  Do you use an advent calendar?
 
Here is a great looking advent garland from Paloma's Nest
 
The cost is over a hundred dollars, so it's not coming to my home, but I can see this as a great idea with wooden circles or cardboard tags and numbers cut from a Silhouette or Cricut or purchased number stickers.  Easy Peasy!
Maybe I could even roll out my own clay, cut it, stamp it, and dry it to make these exact things ..., maybe!
ADVENT CALENDAR IN KEEPSAKE WOODEN BOX | Paloma's Nest
.....
 
Several other fun advent calendar ideas at Tip Junkie
Check them out - there are some great ideas.
 
.....
 
Check out some earlier posts about advent calendars or what could be used as advent calendars:
and colorful stockings could be used like these found at Christmas Stocking Fun
 
Counting Down is Coming Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...