Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Pom Filled Bulb

I was looking at the tree and cute bulbs at I Heart Organizing ..., checking out each individually decorated bulb ..., and found this one ..., it's my favorite of all.
 
 
I love pom poms ...,  these look like they might have the silvery threads ..., that would add some sparkle when the lights glow ...,
 
 
She has several different bulbs - 40 or 50 ..., no two alike ..., and close-up photos to show a few of them.  A few more can be seen here.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...