Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Hallelujah

I love Christmas music!  And it's definitely time for listening to it. My favorite is the music that shares the real meaning of Christmas.  Christ's birth is the real meaning of Christmas, though the fires glow and the love among all men are beautiful too and fit the message of His Gospel and warm my heart in the Christmas songs too. Everything about Christ and His teachings are beautiful.  


The Nativity Story
image from here

I've always liked the original song Hallelujah but the meaning behind the original words always bother me a bit, so hearing this version of the song really makes it great.  The original isn't a Christmas song, but this rendition is a very beautiful Christmas song.
 
It is performed by Cloverton, a Christian music group. I didn't want to download it here so just click on this link to hear the beautiful song, and watch them perform it in a small coffee shop somewhere.
 



Here are the words they sing: (found here)

I've heard about this baby boy, who's come to earth to bring us joy
And I just want to sing this song to you
It goes like this, the fourth, the fifth, the minor fall, the major lift
With every breath I'm singing hallelujah
Hallelujah   Hallelujah   Hallelujah   Hallelujah

A couple came to Bethlehem expecting child, they searched the inn
To find a place for you were coming soon
There was no room for them to stay so in a manger filled with hay
God's only son was born on Hallelujah
Hallelujah  Hallelujah   Hallelujah  Hallelujah

The shepherds left their flocks by night to see this baby wrapped in light
A host of angels led them all to you
It was just as the angel said you'll find him in a manger bed
Emmanuel our Savior, Hallelujah
Hallelujah   Hallelujah   Hallelujah   Hallelujah

A star shown bright up in the East To Bethlehem, the wisemen three
Came many miles and journed long for you
And to the place of which you were their frankincense and gold and myrrh
They gave to you and cried out Hallelujah
Hallelujah   Hallelujah   Hallelujah   Hallelujah

I know you came to rescue me this baby boy would grow to be
A man and one day die for me and you
My sins would drive the nails in you that rugged cross was my cross, too
Still every breath you drew was Hallelujah
Hallelujah   Hallelujah   Hallelujah   Hallelujah
Hallelujah   Oh Hallelujah   Hallelujah   Hallelujah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...