Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Christmas Smiles

A poem I found in my files - don't know the author, but it's worth keeping.
 
A smile is such a funny thing
It wrinkles up your face
And when it's gone you never find
It's secret hiding place.
 
But far more wonderful it is,
To see what smiles can do.
You smile at one, he smiles at you,
And so one smile makes two.
 
And since a smile can do so much
By cheering hearts of care,
Let's smile a lot this Christmas time -
Such smiles go everywhere.
 
 

(image from google search)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...