Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Ceiling decor

Great Décor from Twig
They had to decorate the room for a dance and didn't want to take up the floor space, so they looked UP for ways to decorate and make the room a lovely place for the holiday.  I love what they did!
 
A bubble chandelier
 
 
 
a bubble collection (without the lights)
 
 
a curtain of ornaments
 
 
fabric panels above the seating
 
 
lighting behind tulle
 
 
It's all so lovely!
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...