Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, August 24, 2012

Ribbon Dispensers

It's Show and Tell Time!
This is not a paid advertisement - it's just a review of one of my favorite things.
This is one of those things that I'm grateful for, because it makes life a bit easier in simple ways.

Keeping with my scrapbooking theme from the last couple Show and Tell posts of a few of my favorite things, I'm sharing these Ribbon Dispensers.



 I like how they keep the ribbon clean (away from the dust) and yet have them available at my finger tips when I need them. I can just cut off a few inches as needed.
They have inside section dividers that you remove if your roll is to wide - notice the wide blue and brown ribbon in the upper photo - I think I had to take out two sections for that one.  These are my extra dividers that I keep around for later.


I found mine at Wal-Mart several years ago.  I think I paid seven - almost eight dollars, but they aren't even available now.
However, I did search Amazon for ribbon dispensers and found them.
Craft Mates Ezy Stack Ribbon Rack Organizer from Amazon

It looked like Amazon would be the place to look if you are shopping for ribbon organizers. I saw several options.   If you shop local stores it might be a little trickier to find ribbon dispensers, but not to worry - I also use the good ol clear plastic boxes for ribbon too.



I love clear storage containers so I can see what's inside without having to open it first.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for posting this idea, just one question :)
    do you have any idea of how many rolls of ribbon fits in one box ( how many are in this pic thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Each box has 18 sections, each section is about 1/2 inch wide. Slats can be removed to add wider ribbon, but of course there would be fewer rolls fit in with wider ribbon. There are 10 boxes in the top photo, each containing a different number of rolls. Hope this helps!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...