Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Dining in the Great Outdoors

Outdoor dining is among my favorite looks.  I don't do it much, but I do love it.

Celebrations at Home shares this fun picnic.




---
A great spot from here.

---

Teepees for fun from Maiedae.



---
 A lovely outdoor table setting from Oh Happy Day!


--- 
Here is a great sphere hanging in a tree - filled with flowers makes it most lovely.  From Every Last Detail.


---
 Love this swing from here.
---


Inspirations by D has several nice looks for outdoor dining.




---




Picnic tables covered with long cloths, from Green Wedding Shoes.
This look is great!




---
Check out the Camp Themed Weddings at Emmaline Bride 


SaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...