Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Dining in the Great Outdoors

Outdoor dining is among my favorite looks.  I don't do it much, but I do love it.

Celebrations at Home shares this fun picnic.



---
 
A great spot from here.
 

---

Teepees for fun from Maiedae.



---
 
 A lovely outdoor table setting from Oh Happy Day!


 
--- 
 
Here is a great sphere hanging in a tree - filled with flowers makes it most lovely.  From Every Last Detail.
 
 Alice In Wonderland Themed Bridal Shower

---
 
 Love this swing from here.
 
 
---

This is a great picnic area from Reverie.  Love the colors and the lights, the luggage and the bikes ...


Reverie shows several fun picnic looks like this Urban picnic. 
 
 
 
 and this Wonderland with lovely soft seats.

alice17

---

Inspirations by D has several nice looks for outdoor dining.




---

Evening dining outdoors is so beautiful.  As always -Love the lights.  HERE



---

I love this look too, from Ruffled

French Country misty wedding

French Country misty wedding

---

Picnic tables covered with long cloths, from Green Wedding Shoes.
This look is great!

brush creek campfire reception

---
 
Check out the Camp Themed Weddings at Emmaline Bride 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...