Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Monday, June 3, 2013

Lovely Lace ...

 Lovely Lace ...  Lovely Dresses ... Lovely Cloths ... Lovely Weddings ...
I love this dress - the fabric falls so softly. 
From  Lauren Elizabeth
I also like the color of his suit.



and the décor was lovely too - love the color scheme - it's all lovely ...

--

This lace look is from here



--
Here is a long sleeve. However, I sometimes have a hard time with a see thru sleeve like this (I'm kinda different that way - just me!), but would love to see it with a white fabric underlay.
Several dresses , including this one, can be seen at Wedding Ideas.

---

I found this on google, and would love to see a better view of the dress.



---
Find more looks at Light in the Box.
---
This dress from Style Me Pretty has an elbow length sleeve.


This wedding used baby's breathe for their bouquets and flower arrangements.  Simply Beautiful!



---


This is very pretty - seen at pinterest



---

I do love a softly flowing or falling fabric verses a stiff and starchy feel. Alixann Loosle Photography



---

Another lace cloth over  brown or kraft color cloth
From Ali Express


---

This overlay, seen on pinterest, is a delicate look.

---


Another lace or doily cloth from here
However, the one single dark color throws me off.



---

Lace is always a lovely elegant look, no matter where it is used.  From OneWed


---

I love a pretty lace tablecloth, like this from Pinterest


---

how about on a chair like this from here



---

Here is one more cloth, hanging up to see how beautiful it is, but it looks like it could be a lovely backdrop for something.




 ---

Now, some lovely shoes ..., or socks ..., or foot wear from here.
I am a gal who loves to go bare foot, and these would be awesome under a wedding dress or ....
I love these!




---

I think I'll end with an announcement - a beautiful lace announcement from here



SaveSave
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...