Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Becoming the Right Person

Still Thinking of Weddings I decided to share this for What Matters Most today.

This is a billing statement that my husband received a few years ago, from a business we use for our farm needs.  I loved the little quote that was on this statement, and saved it (after drawing a heart around it). 
 
 
 

 
I do believe that finding the right person is part of the equation, but I believe that becoming the right person is a very important part of a successful marriage.

--

Here is a great message from Schurmann Counselling and Life Coaching
 
"Where your treasure is - there will your heart be also." I honestly believe that is the key to a happy marriage and a happy relationship. It is not trying to control another person or force them to do what you want them to do; it is simply making yourself do what you should do in order to demonstrate love to the other person."

--

Another great message:

"...when we focus on finding the right person, we should also focus on becoming the right person for someone else. The strengths we bring to a marriage will undoubtedly contribute to the success of the marriage."

Complete message by Thomas B. Holman found here.



 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...