Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Jeweled Cake Stands

This post got started because I saw these crystal / jeweled tiers or dessert stands / pedestals from Cocoa & Fig


Aren't they lovely? I know nothing about them, and can't seem to find them anywhere else.   I wondered if they were candle holders but I can't find them that way either. Oh Bother!
-----
Here are some other things I did find :
Martha Stewart can teach us how to make a jeweled cake tier

-----

-----
This cute cake stand and cover is from Cherished Vintage - also homemade.
Pinned Image
-----

Don't wanna make one -   HERE is a great look.
They have it in black too.

12 inch Elegant White Floral and Clear Jeweled Cake and Cupcake Display Stand

-----


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...