Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Shirt Becomes a Pillowcase

This



becomes this


My daughter made this pillowcase from her grandfather's flannel shirt. 
He passed away July 2011 and her grandmother passed away January 2012.
This was a shirt that one of our boys was given from his grandpa. He wore it a couple times, just because it was a great memory, but it wasn't the right fit or look for him, so he stuck it on a pillow with sleeves and all.  The vision began - and it turned out quite fun and special.
Now I wish we would have kept more clothing to do a similar thing.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...