Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Friday, August 31, 2012

Little Drawer Organizers

It's Show and Tell Time!
This is not a paid advertisement - it's just a review of one of my favorite things.
This is one of those things that I'm grateful for, because it makes life a bit easier in simple ways.

One last thing in my scrapbooking arsenal (for this month anyway) that I include as one of my favorite things -
It's not expensive ..., It's nothing very unique ..., It comes in different sizes and colors ..., It's found most anywhere ..., 

Little Organizing Drawers!



Actually, I have a few of these in my home ...,

one in the garage with bolts and screws and nails and etc.,
one in in the mudroom tool closet with smaller screws, nails, hooks, etc.,
Sorry the photo is untouched, but those drawers are even worse - kinda very dusty, but I didn't think it was worth dumping and dusting each drawer for the photo or for any reason really!


and, one in the laundry room with craft supplies and little extras that I don't know what to do with - but can't throw them away ..., yet!

I just love little drawers and containers with see thru fronts - they allow me to see what I have and easily find what I'm looking for.

I still love the little drawers that don't have clear fronts, like these shown earlier, but I can't see what is inside them.


  They, for me, seem to be more decor than anything else.  Maybe someday I'll hang some tiny tags on the tiny knobs to show me what is inside each of the tiny drawers.
Actually, the drawers are empty for the moment, well, except for the top left - that drawer holds a few cards that came with the Willow Tree figurines I have. 
When I was redoing them I threw away or gave away most of the contents within the few drawers I had stuff in.  Hey, I hadn't seen them for months and didn't seem to miss them, nor could I figure out what I'd want that stuff for later.  That only works on occasion you know - I mean throwing stuff away. It made me happy! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...