Welcome to MY STUFF ROOM - a space for my collection of STUFF ... STUFF GALORE ... GALORE-IOUS STUFF! ... INSPIRING STUFF I find online, and maybe even some STUFF I create myself. It's all Stuff that makes for a Creatively Galore-ious Day! ... Thanks to all who share their talents! I love to see it ... it truly inspires.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Tis the Season!

Tis the Season!
 
No - not the Christmas season - I'm really not ready for that to be here.
 
Tis the season for garden produce ... 
 
These lovely lemon cucumbers and tomatoes came from our garden, and the summer squash came from our son's garden. 
 
 
Tis also the season for yummy orchard produce ...,
and for preserving that yummy orchard produce (like these juicy peaches). (Pears are up next!)

 
Ummm Good!
 
I love to hear the lids pop as they begin to cool down after removing them from the hot water bath.
It is a joyous sound ...,
 
Tis the season 
for popping corn lids.
 
Those pops are a sound of accomplishment ...,
it reminds us of the deliciousness available in the several months to come.
 
Those pops bring a smile to my heart and soul.
 
Ah, the simple pleasures in life!
 
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...